We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

three corners ocean view

Which El Gouna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bury St. Edmunds...
reviews: 44
three corners ocean view

Hi

Could anyone tell me which room to request for a good sea/lagoon view and away from noise? Would like to avoid the rooms which only have a french balcony- also does anyone have a email address for the hotel?

Thanks in advance

Colchester, United...
reviews: 29
1. Re: three corners ocean view

The Three Corners Ocean View

Abu Tig Marina - El Gouna

Red Sea - Egypt

Phone: 0020 65 358 03 52

Fax : 0020 65 358 03 55

Mob : 20 (0) 123806785

E-mail 1: fo-oceanview@threecorners.com

E-mail 2: oceanview@threecorners.com

Photo Gallery: www.threecorners.com/gallery

Colchester, United...
reviews: 29
2. Re: three corners ocean view

We have been to this hotel for 8 years "running" e mail the hotel and say what you have said above, they really will accomodate you with your requests if possible. Quite rooms are overlooking the Sherton Hotel and lagoon and also high floor overlooking the pool. Whatever room you are in you will have a wonderful time. Whilst you are there have a look around the areas of the rooms and request that room next time, that is what we did and get the same one (within a few doors) each year.

UK
reviews: 3
3. Re: three corners ocean view

Have been trying to do exactly the same as littleboo2 ,with a supplementary question too about tennis facilities. Have used both 2 email addresses, thank you Vivien, (for customer relations and reception) but neither have bothered to reply.

Really disappointing. Tried the Three Corners Newsletter folk too in case they could point me in right direction. Yes, I was bothered to sign up for that but obviously just marketing thing not related to customer relations. No reply anyway.

I suppose though we have raised expectations after all the positive stuff about the place on here but for how long you wonder. Post this week implies all not well.

Worrying when so many posts imply that main building/marina view/refurbished rooms are important to request and all you have to do is contact the hotel.

I go now with a heavy heart. Why didn't I head for the Canaries?

El Gouna, Egypt
4. Re: three corners ocean view

Dear Guests,

have a very nice day from The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel.

First I would like to thank you that you decided to spend your vacation here with us.

If you should have any questions or requests, kindly send us an E.- Mail to:

ex-oceanview@threecorners.com (excecutive Sec.) or

fo-oceanview@threecorners.com or (Frontoffice) or

res-oceanview@threecorners.com (Reservation)

We will do our best to make you spending an unforgettable vacation

With sunny regards

Reading, UK
reviews: 15
5. Re: three corners ocean view

I emailed before we came, and not only did I get an instant response , but a fantastic room too! Love it x

6. Re: three corners ocean view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about El Gouna