We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Movenpick - All inclusive

Which El Gouna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Renfrew, United...
reviews: 17
Movenpick - All inclusive

Hi

looking for some information on the Movenpick All-Inclusive option.

We have stayed in the Movenpick on 4 previous occasions and we are returning in May but this time we have taken the All-Inclusive option as we got a very good deal with First Choice and the all inclusive price was less than what our usual hotel bar/meal drinks bill is.

Can anyone who has been on this option please tell me if you can dine at the other restaurants in the complex or do you aways have to dine in the main restaurant. I know you can get a 'Dine-around' package to use at other restaurants in the area but i am not sure about the Movenpicks other ones.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Nottingham, UK
reviews: 40
1. Re: Movenpick - All inclusive

Hi

Like you we've booked all inc with First Choice for our next trip as we worked it out to be cheaper when you add in the room supplement to upgrade from the rooms Thomas Cook book. We will eat out some nights but have still worked it out to be slightly cheaper.

Here's what the hotel factsheet says about all inclusive:

All-Inclusive program against supplement includes:

Breakfast Buffet and late riser breakfast at Palavrion restaurant

Lunch A la carte at il limone, Oasis, Lagoon

Dinner Buffet at Palavrion, A la carte at il limone, choice menu at Bua Khao

Local drinks (house wine, beer, selection of local spirits, softdrinks, water, tea & coffee)

during the opening hours of each outlet.

Mövenpick Ice Cream in scoops (11.00 – 17.00), Afternoon Tea (15.00 – 17.00),

Minibar (drinks, daily refill)

Health Club (Gym, table tennis). Tennis and Squash from 10.00-15.00, tennis and squash

lessons 2 times per week. Once per stay: Trial lesson kitesurf, trial lesson windsurf, try

dive in the pool, 1 hour bicycle, 1hour pedal boat and canoe.

Hope that helps.

Alli

Renfrew, United...
reviews: 17
2. Re: Movenpick - All inclusive

Alli.

Many thanks, that's just the info i was looking for.

Thanks for your help.

3. Re: Movenpick - All inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about El Gouna