We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dahab now

Which Dahab hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Todmorden
reviews: 18
dahab now

We were in dahab 3 years ago and really loved it. We are thinking about returning in September. A colleague from work visited last year and said she found it had a run down feeling with lots of places closed up. I wonder if someone who has stayed recently can comment. It would be a shame for us as we have such positive memories of our time there.

Thanks.

Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
for Cairo
reviews: 17
1. Re: dahab now

I hadn't visited before 2011, so I don't have a lot of perspective, but I think Dahab is fantastic. On my visits, I have noticed that the less people there are, the more seedy it seems. So if your friend went in winter, maybe that's why some things were closed. And of course all of Egypt is suffering from the reduced rates of tourism.

But I'm going in a couple weeks and can't wait!

Todmorden
reviews: 18
2. Re: dahab now

Thank you for your post... Please let me know how your holiday goes

London, United...
reviews: 2
3. Re: dahab now

Dahab is still great. Nothing closed only a pub called tota bar else everything still shining under the sun with great spirit, amazing water, best nature and sun but sometimes its not crouded, wich is the best thing for someone want to relax and I think its the good time to have a vacation in Dahab with good prices.

Go you won't regret I'm there and staying for one month.

4. Re: dahab now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 20, 2014