We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jogging in Dahab

Which Dahab hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Uk
reviews: 41
Jogging in Dahab

Hi all

I'm visiting Dahab by myself for a few day late January for a dive course. I quite fancy jogging along the coast and have heard mention of a promenade path.

I'm staying in Penguin village just outside of town and wondered if anyone knows whether jogging is easy / safe around that area. I'm not looking for a long route - maybe 4-5km.

Thanks

Lucy

Dahab
reviews: 6
1. Re: Jogging in Dahab

Hi Lucy,

From the Penquin there is a great promenade to the right and left. If you head to the right eventually you will get to the sandspit which is a nice route. If you head left, after the main restaurant area keep going and you will head to Assalah beach which is stunning.

We walk the dog in those places and jogging is easy. I feel very safe in Dahab. Lots of friendly people.

Hope that helps,

Fiona

Uk
reviews: 41
2. Re: Jogging in Dahab

Thanks Fiona that sounds really promising and gives me no excuse not to nip out for some runs!

Lucy

Dahab, Egypt
3. Re: Jogging in Dahab

Best place for jogging for me: the lagoon, possibly at sunset! :-) Right side going out of Penguin towards the beach (2-3 km) :-) .

4. Re: Jogging in Dahab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dahab