Heading for 1 week all inc to Happy Life soon and have a few questions:
1. How does tipping work? Usually we've tipped at the end of our holidays - how much should we tip and in which currency? Someone told me £1 coins go down well?
2. What currency should we take, as I've been told Egyptian pounds, dollars and UK pounds and that the local people don't like being given Egyptian pounds- so bit confused on that?
3. Taking factor 30 sun cream - is that usually ok?
4. Concerned about recent review comments about the beach and being pestered, people being pushed off the pier- is it not a private beach then? Is there security/lifeguards?
5. How safe is it for belongings at the beach at Happy Life as we are keen to snorkel in the water?
6. Husband is a good snorkeller, I'm ok but not as good as him - where best around the resort would accommodate us both happily?
7. Is there Internet use in the hotel for checking of emails?
8. Mosquitos? They usually love me! Are they much of a problem there?
9. Do we need much spending money for a week if all inclusive?
10. Any problems at Sharm airport on arrival/departure or waiting for shuttle?
11. Any other advice for new visitors to Egypt/Dahab/Happy Life would be much appreciated. We're very excited!