We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tranquilo Divers

Which San Cristobal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 98
Tranquilo Divers

We just left San Cristobal a few weeks ago. We loved our 4 days spent on the island. We had a wonderful time snorkeling and doing our discovery dive with Tranquilo Divers. Many thanks for all the patience you had with me, Angela, I was nervous about doing a discovery dive. But I couldn't have had more fun, it was so amazing. It was so peaceful under the water, I understand where your name came from. The snorkeling was thrilling at Kicker Rock, We saw so many sharks, too many to even count & 3 different kinds... Hammer heads, White tip and the Galapagos sharks. Plus we saw big turtles and even had the sea lions swimming with us as well as all the other fish. I was so excited!

The chicken and rice lunch was great, much more than I expected.

Thanks again, Martin and Angela, we loved our day with Tranquilo Divers

1. Re: Tranquilo Divers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 26, 2013