We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Atlantic Highlands

Which Atlantic Highlands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Utah
Visiting Atlantic Highlands

I will be vacationing in Atlantic Highlands the last week in September and first week in October. I would appreciate some suggestions of what to see and do.

Work, Beach or...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Visiting Atlantic Highlands

Will you have a car? That makes all the difference since your options will be limited if you have to depend on taxis or public transportation. You could take a bus for a day or overnight trip to Atlantic City. You could also take the SeaStreak ferry over to Manhattan. It's a nice, quick ride (takes you right past the Statue of Liberty), and you can get off downtown (Wall St. area), or Midtown (Times Square, etc).

In your immediate area, you could rent bikes and take a ride to the Seagull's nest at Sandy Hook for a sunset happy hour. You can visit Red Bank, 'the hippest town in NJ', for shows, shopping and dinner. On Friday Sept 26th there's a free symphony performance at the PNC Bank Arts Center (Holmdel). There are so many good restaurants in this area, and you can get any type of food you want. The weather, if you're lucky, will be warm sunny days and cool evenings. If you have any specific activities/destinations in mind, post again I will get you more info.

Regards,

LuvBreezes

2. Re: Visiting Atlantic Highlands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, October 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic Highlands