We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wheres the train station?? lol

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
wheres the train station?? lol

i haven't really done much research on this but i wanted to go to philly for the day next week. . .i live in south jersey and i wanted to take the train. . .where is the train station??. . .i have never been to philadelphia and where are all the main attractions located??. . .please help me on this. . .i would really appreciate it!! THANKS SO MUCH!! :-)

NJ
reviews: 67
1. Re: wheres the train station?? lol

Are you asking where the train station is in Philly, or where to catch the train in NJ to go to Philly? If you want info on Philly, why don't you post a question on the PA site?

Alexandria, VA
reviews: 42
2. Re: wheres the train station?? lol

Where in South Jersey are you from? If you're close to Atlantic City, the NJ Transit train is located right next to the Sheraton at the end of the expressway. Otherwise, check out www.njtransit.com for more info. Their Atlantic City line will take you into the Amtrak station at 30th and Market. You'll be arriving just beyond the western edge of Center City aka downtown. The vast majority of the city's main attractions -from historical buildings, arts, nightlife, shopping, etc. - are between 30th Street and east to the Delaware River, Vine Street to the north, and South Street... to the south. =) I suggest www.gophila.com for more specifics. Have fun!