We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle to harrah's from caesar's

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 4
shuttle to harrah's from caesar's

Going to AC this weekend and staying at CP. I am 7 star and hubby is diamond and we have another couple (gold only) joining us. We would like to go over to the marina on Sunday. What time does the shuttle run over to Harrah's and where do we pick it up?

Also, can I take one guest and DH take one guest? And what is the last departure time from Harrah's back to Caesar's?

Thanks in advance.

3 replies to this topic
Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 31
1. Re: shuttle to harrah's from caesar's

I haven't tried to use the Harrahs shuttle since just before this thread. This is from the Top Qs on the right tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29750-i78-k381171… And from what I've read here, their shuttle frequency has been decreased. Yeah, about that, um, uh, er... I don't know which post[s] it was, it was something similar to they've cut down from two routes to one route. Meh, I could certainly be wrong. Anyways, 4ppl jitney fare = $9 e/w and they run much more frequently. Finding 4 seats on a single jitney may need y'all to split up, but they run frequently, and my guess is it can be lower chances of getting the 4 seats on Harrahs shuttle. And a cab max fare [within AC city limits] is $13+tip. Y'all may want to spend a little more each for a cab

Washington
reviews: 30
2. Re: shuttle to harrah's from caesar's

I've kind of given up on Harrahs shuttle pretty much altogether & have been using & paying the $2.25 to ride the Jitney instead. HET shuttle service has been reduced to like every 45 minutes (according to the poster on Showboat's wall). Don't know if they are only operating two shuttle vehicles now or how many. When I was up there over the Labor Day weekend, on 1 or 2 occasions I saw two of them outside at Harrahs. I only used their shuttle once while I was there; only because it was there & had available seats. The shuttle starts up at either 10 or 10:30 a.m. daily & ends at 10:30 at night. There is no concrete time schedule; it's just a matter of when it shows up.

From the upstairs registration area at Caesars, head in the direction of the small shop area (Colleseum parking garage). You will notice an overhead sign that states "Bus." Just follow the directional signs. It will lead you down an escalator &/or also a stairway to an indoor bus waiting area. The shuttle picks up at the far right side facing the bus bays.

I do believe with each 7* & Diamond card, you are allowed to bring one guest. So it appears the couple can each ride off your card & your hubby's card. Just to be safe, have the gold card couple bring with them their gold card & their CP room reservation ticket to show the driver; because they are allowed free use of the shuttle as HET hotel guests.

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 4
3. Re: shuttle to harrah's from caesar's

Thank you for your suggestions rship. May do cab if can't get shuttle.

Thanks for answering all my questions baseball. We were planning on leaving CP about noon to go over to Harrah's so we will try the shuttle.

Reply to: shuttle to harrah's from caesar's
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted