We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borgata $100K Slot Tournament

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
GardeniaPalm
reviews: 22
Borgata $100K Slot Tournament

So I see this in my offers- the Borgata 10 year anniversary $100K slot tournament. Now, this will be a very basic question but since I've never been in a slot tournament I don't know! LOL!

What exactly do I do in a slot tournament? Do I have to pay to join or is it free?

Washington DC
reviews: 1
1. Re: Borgata $100K Slot Tournament

That one is free. You just show up at the time you reserve, and when they say go, you keep hitting the spin button on the machine as many times as you can until you have to stop. People with the high scores win. Just beware that though that tourney runs from a Sunday to Tuesday, the Sunday slots cannot be reserved online, and when I tried to call, I was told that I was not eligible to reserve a Sunday time.

GardeniaPalm
2. Re: Borgata $100K Slot Tournament

Thanks, tg! I have been trying to register online but it doesn't seem to be working. Will have to call tomorrow.

Washington DC
reviews: 1
3. Re: Borgata $100K Slot Tournament

Not a problem! If you have any luck registering for a time on Sunday, I'd love to know.

GardeniaPalm
4. Re: Borgata $100K Slot Tournament

I can't even get the online system to work for some reason! LOL!

I know I wouldn't qualify for a Sunday time, though. I only put a little bit of play there on my last visit in March (and that was only my second visit to the property ever!) and I'm even having trouble getting a comp night there on Monday the 8th when I was planning on staying.

I originally was going to come down on the 9th which is comped but the 8th works out better and they want $59 bucks for the room which I won't pay since I have comped rooms at all CET properties as well as both Trumps.

I got the comedy club tickets but since it's at 9 PM if I can't stay there I probably won't use them, either, since I really don't want to be going out and back to the boardwalk at 10:30 or whenever it lets out.

I'll probably just go over in the afternoon for the tournament and free play, assess the smoking situation and then decide whether to stay and play or jet.

5. Re: Borgata $100K Slot Tournament

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 28, 2014