We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This weekend in AC

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gibbsboro, New...
reviews: 1
This weekend in AC

Heading down tomorrow to Harrah's for my birthday weekend....Anyone in town want to meet up for a drink? Hope it is nice enough to walk the boards on Saturday... Come on Friday!

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 11
11. Re: This weekend in AC

I Am Taking The Wife There For Her Birthday As Well! I'm Going To See How The Blackjack Goes. We Are At Caesars. Not Sure Of The Tower. Any Tips To Get Discounts? We Don't Have Any Players Cards.

12. Re: This weekend in AC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, March 22, 2013
13. Re: This weekend in AC

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, March 22, 2013
Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 37
14. Re: This weekend in AC

The Philly news just said Steel Pier is opening tomorrow. It sounds like a place to stop by if you're on the boardwalk

New Jersey
reviews: 76
15. Re: This weekend in AC

I am heading down on Sunday for 2 nights at Harrahs. Have comp tickets for Legends at Ballys Sunday night and am going to try to hit Revel at some point to give it another shot.

NJTeach, do you have a favorite spot to play at Harrahs? I'd stop by at some point, but dont know what our exact plans will be. How long are you staying?

South Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 16
16. Re: This weekend in AC

to all that are going this weekend - have fun!

NewJerseyTeach - have a great birthday!

Gibbsboro, New...
reviews: 1
17. Re: This weekend in AC

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. We are going down tonight after dinner with my parents, should get in around 9ish. JPaulwhite~ get a players card when you arrive, if not a card holder you should get a booklet with some discounts. Rship~ I will be in touch, Steel Pier sounds like a plan. Chicagoris~ I like playing the Life of Luxury Slots, they are against the Wall , if you valet and walk in, go to the right. It is a smoking section, but they are one of my favorites. I also like to play down the steps from the Eden Bar, There are some Alladin Slots and this Lucky Count that is addictive !

Thanks again to all for the good wishes!!

New Jersey
reviews: 76
18. Re: This weekend in AC

Teach, I keep an eye open for you , but when are you leaving? We wont be there until late afternoon Sunday.

On my last trip to Harrahs, I found a Betty Boop machine I really did well on and it was fun to play. Its kind of in the middle of the floor, straight in from the parking garage, halfway into the smoking section, then turn left. I also like the Baron von Bacon right by the TR desk and the Gauchos Gold just about 10 steps down to the right of them.

19. Re: This weekend in AC

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 25, 2014