We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booklets - Platinum

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Quebec...
reviews: 1
Booklets - Platinum

I have looked everywhere on the CET site and I still could not find the dates that these Booklets (Platinum) will be given out. I wrote to them and received the standard response:

"Last year it was such and such a date"..........

This doesn't help. We really would like to make definite plans. So, does anyone have a clue - other than last year it was so-and-so?

Philadelphia, PA
1. Re: Booklets - Platinum

They just haven't announced it yet. I would expect to hear soon.

Montreal, Quebec...
2. Re: Booklets - Platinum

Thanks JimK. I guess I will have to wait a little while longer. It is difficult for us because we have so far to go (10 - 12 hours drive) so we like to book in advance. We have missed out on these booklets since the beginning and we really wanted to get them once now that the tier system has changed. It will be difficult for low level players like us to obtain the 5000 mark.

3. Re: Booklets - Platinum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 04, 2014