We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dover, New Jersey
reviews: 6
Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

Here is a promotion that Tropcana just sent out. Rooms in March for $29 plus $ 20 Slot Play Sunday Thru Thursday .

Offer Code: TML50FS

rs1.netatlantic.com/read/archive…

https://resnet.tropicana.net/cgi-bin/lansaweb?procfun+rn+resnet+r15+funcparms+UP(A2560):;TML50FS;?

Edited: 5:33 pm, February 28, 2013
Moorestown, New...
reviews: 17
1. Re: Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

WOW! Thats some good deal. Thanks for sharing,

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 37
2. Re: Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

I made the link that didn't work in the OP a tinyurl http://tinyurl.com/Chico-trop

3. Re: Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:39 pm, March 01, 2013
Edited: 4:39 pm, March 01, 2013
Dover, New Jersey
4. Re: Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

3. Re: Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

Feb 28, 2013, 5:51 PM

rship

You got my original post which I removed a few minutes after my first post when I realized the complete link did not transfer . This one should work.

rs1.netatlantic.com/read/archive…

sorry for any confusion.

Edited: 5:52 pm, yesterday

Edited: 4:42 pm, March 01, 2013
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 52
5. Re: Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

That is a great deal. Several properties in town are offering bargains. This might be the best one so far.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 243
6. Re: Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

Another Great Deal for The Month of March....Thanx for posting!

Dover, New Jersey
7. Re: Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

Edited: 2:04 pm, March 02, 2013
West Long Branch...
reviews: 25
8. Re: Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

Serouisly thinking about doing this offer but questions must I book it online, I want a king bed but it is only giving a choice of two beds, also if I call can I request a room in a certain tower and which tower should I request? In addition if I book this deal am I obligated to play at the trop? Was going to use my free rooms and nights at the Atlantic club midweek and would perfer to gamble there and not at the trop aside from the $20 back

New York, NY
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 12
9. Re: Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

are you saying you have a free room at the atlantic club, where you prefer to play, but you would consider spending $29 to get a room at the trop just to get a $20 slot play reimbursement? i'm horrible at math, but assuming you were able to convert 100% of the slot play value into cash, wouldn't you still be out nine bucks?

not to mention tax and a $10 a night resort fee.

oops, i just mentioned it. it's in the fine print... the base price of this room is really $39, since the trop has a mandatory $10 per night resort fee. that makes your resort fee 25% of the purchase price! still... not a bad deal, even with 14% taxes on top of that.

but it's not as good as a free room at the atlantic club, which is where you prefer to play.

to answer your other question, if you're paying for a room, you should feel no obligation to play there.

West Long Branch...
reviews: 25
10. Re: Tropicana Room PLUS $20 Free Slot Play Credit for Only $29!

Not at all what I was saying is I have and have booked two free nights at the Atlantic club. I was thinking of booking this deal for a night before I go to the Atlantic club for two nights.