We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caesar's resort fees

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toms River, New...
reviews: 10
Caesar's resort fees

Caesar's is bringing back resort fees to its Las Vegas hotels if you book after March 1. Is this going to affect AC hotels too?

NYC
1. Re: Caesar's resort fees

Resort fees are a Vegas thing.

As far as I know AC doesn't have them.

It's a shame CET had a huge campaign against resort fees and here they are now charging them.

Pittsburgh
reviews: 15
2. Re: Caesar's resort fees

CET properties in AC already have some tax fees of about $13 per night attached to rooms even when they are comped, I really doubt they'll be able to add a resort fee on top of that.

Edited: 10:22 am, February 21, 2013
pa
reviews: 13
3. Re: Caesar's resort fees

No they just added the early check-in fee to bilk you out of some more coin!!!

GardeniaPalm
reviews: 22
4. Re: Caesar's resort fees

And I'm sure you won't get anything extra for paying the resort fee!

Baltimore, MD
reviews: 59
5. Re: Caesar's resort fees

The Early Check in fee I think originates in Vegas as well. not that I would expect it to ever work in AC. The only time I would even consider paying the early check in fee is in the summer if I wanted to go the beach, and even then, I would figure it into the cost of the room when comparison shopping.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 63
6. Re: Caesar's resort fees

I hope not. There are differences in what the Vegas resorts offer vs what the AC resorts offer. Besides free parking most Vegas resorts also have some other free exhibits or attractions that could justify resort fees as much as I don't like them.

Baltimore, MD
7. Re: Caesar's resort fees

Just read a review, and the early check in fee they quoted was $11. I thought it was $10, or is that so last year?

If you don't want these things, then stay at the Atlantic Club.

pa
reviews: 13
8. Re: Caesar's resort fees

There is NO early check-in fee in Vegas,never was!

Some have the resort fee!

Edited: 2:00 pm, February 21, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
reviews: 2
9. Re: Caesar's resort fees

From my Harrahs LV reservation.

EARLY CHECK-IN:

Early check-in may be obtainable based on availability at a fee of $28. Fees may be subject to change and management reserves all rights.

Baltimore, MD
10. Re: Caesar's resort fees

"There is NO early check-in fee in Vegas,never was!"

Flamingo early check in fee of $28

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k501465…

"Check in time is at 4 pm and if one wants an early check in, there is a fee of $28. "

vegastripping.com/board/…really-cosmo-really

"Arrived at Cosmo a few hours ago, staying in a terrace studio.

Attempted to check in but... New policy.. If it's not three yet you have to pay an $80 early check in fee. Yes, they have rooms ready , but if you want to go in before 3pm, they need $80 bucks! "

yelp.com/biz/flamingo-las-vegas-las-vegas-2…

Flamingo Las Vegas:

"After waiting for about 15 mins to check in I was told that I'd be charged a $33 early check in fee"

And of course Caesars properties in Vegas have it too.

It's a really dumb thing to do in a place like Atlantic City where almost everybody drives there and can leave their stuff in the car to avoid the fees.