We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantic club letter

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Long Branch...
reviews: 25
Atlantic club letter

Hey all today reciveced a letter from Michael Frawley COO atlantic club saying cause of your play your elite for all of 2014 and to come and get your new card and gift, now my question is what would be a typical elte gift be?

Central Islip, New...
reviews: 24
1. Re: Atlantic club letter

I became Elite in November. I wasn't offered any gift lol. I can tell you what weekly gifts I am offered...bottle of prosecco, costume jewelry etc. Could be very different for you. Hopefully it's something really nice!

West Long Branch...
2. Re: Atlantic club letter

Lol ballys girl did they atleast send you a letter?

Central Islip, New...
3. Re: Atlantic club letter

No lol, but when i went to the destination shoppe to check something on my card they told me I was now elite and gave me my new card. Of course on my next trip i was told elite no longer has access to the players lounge :-/

West Long Branch...
4. Re: Atlantic club letter

Lol I never had access to the players club but from what I hear from the ultras it's not that good, happy to hear your a elite as well at the Atlantic club.

Atlantic City, New...
5. Re: Atlantic club letter

I got my Ultra letter today - we get a windbreaker on March 1 and a new card - and no - the Ultra club is not good at all. It also states you must hit 5,000 point by 12/31 to maintain your tier (already have it). Xz

West Long Branch...
6. Re: Atlantic club letter

A windbreaker wow and that's for the ultra members, guess elite will get a key chain

Atlantic City
reviews: 2
7. Re: Atlantic club letter

It is an insult to Elite players-a windbreaker. Two months ago they were re-doing ultra club with "special" food- Filet Migon, lobster etc... I wouldn't feed the food to my dog. If you're selling your business how much are you going to invest?

new york
reviews: 27
8. Re: Atlantic club letter

I have been to the Ultra Club 3 times since the redo. I have not seen any filet or lobster. I have seen chicken, lamb chops and fried shrimp. It is better than the eggrolls and chicken wings they used to serve, but not great nor what they were promising.

Central Islip, New...
9. Re: Atlantic club letter

I got the same letter (elite) in the mail yesterday. Good thing its only a winbreaker or worse, I was actually thinking of going! Thanks Xz X

10. Re: Atlantic club letter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 21, 2014