We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gas at the station McDonalds also along the GSP

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island
reviews: 12
Gas at the station McDonalds also along the GSP

Just curious, how is the gas station near McDonald's and the Walk and along the Garden State Parkway. I know the north section has had problems but how is in the southern portion.

I would be concerned that there wouldn't be gas to get home.

Edited: 5:24 pm, November 04, 2012
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 52
1. Re: Gas at the station McDonalds also along the GSP

We have no gasoline problems here in the AC area. The only stations closed are the few still without power and I've only seen one of those.

I haven't been further north on the gsp other than the rest stop just north of the AC Expressway which was open.

Edited: 7:24 pm, November 04, 2012
Long Island
reviews: 40
2. Re: Gas at the station McDonalds also along the GSP

We just traveled up the GSP this afternoon. No problem at AC rest area or Forked River but from there on up to the NJTURNPIKE they are observing the odd/even rule and there were lines and the gas part of Cheesequake is still closed. Also, that first rest area you come to on the northbound NJTURNPIKE is totally closed.

We came from Ocean City and no problem getting gas, bread, water or any if the issues we have here on LONG ISLAND.

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 37
3. Re: Gas at the station McDonalds also along the GSP

White Horse Pike is open. There is minor debris, like sea oats here&there on the road. The Gulf [I may be wrong with the name, so I'll just say the gas station] at the Delilah Rd exit is closed, but the MegaWawa just before where you get onto the GSP [North only] from WHP in Galloway is open without lines. And has good prices

Long Island
reviews: 12
4. Re: Gas at the station McDonalds also along the GSP

Thanks, I won't be going down for a bit, leaving for Vegas tomorrow but that would have been a big issue when deciding to make the trip from LI.

Hope everyone who was effected by the hurricane are getting back to some sense of normalicy, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.....

Islesfan1
reviews: 7
5. Re: Gas at the station McDonalds also along the GSP

I was going to ask about the gas questions today so I'm glad I took a look at this. It's pretty difficult to get gas here on LI so my trip this weekend depends on gas availability for the most part.

Moorestown, New...
reviews: 17
6. Re: Gas at the station McDonalds also along the GSP

With the exception of a few stations on the barrier islands there is no problem getting gas in S. Jersey.

Philadelphia...
reviews: 35
7. Re: Gas at the station McDonalds also along the GSP

Any update to the gas situation in Atlantic county? I imagine things are only getting better.

8. Re: Gas at the station McDonalds also along the GSP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 12, 2013