We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diamond Club free pass for March

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Jersey
Diamond Club free pass for March

Has anybody received their pass for two free diamond club entries in March ?

I received them the last few months but nothing so far for March.

new york
reviews: 2
1. Re: Diamond Club free pass for March

I am sure I already know the answer to this, but are the free diamond club passes only available to diamond level players. I am platinum, but I would love the chance to check out the diamond lounge. I heard the cheese and crackers and wings were great....lol

Pittsburgh
reviews: 14
2. Re: Diamond Club free pass for March

I'm Diamond, got my March/April mail piece a couple weeks ago. NO Diamond Lounge passes, just 2 Complimentary Buffet For 2 at La Piazza. Here's the kicker: only good mondays - thursdays. Thanx CET!

Wonder what's up?

Edited: 7:56 pm, February 17, 2012
N.Y.N.Y.
reviews: 4
3. Re: Diamond Club free pass for March

I am at the Diamond level and have never received these free passes.

But I get other offers from Total Rewards for AC almost every day in the mail.

I wish I would receive the free passes.

Howell, New Jersey
4. Re: Diamond Club free pass for March

please STOP using the word "free" when it comes to the passes, there is nothing free about them.

A. you earned Diamond which was not free and you were able to get into the DL with no extra charge until the changed the rules with no notice.

B. just because your Diamond does mean you get 2 passes a month to the club you have too EARN those passes if you do not play enough you WILL NOT get the passes in the mail. Yes there is a ADT scored tied to them.

C. If you don't get them soon, go ahead and call them and I'm sure they will blame anyone other then CET..... Post Office, Printing Press, YOU, your ADT, anything really, well almost anything, it will never be CET fault.

Myrtle Beach, South...
reviews: 192
5. Re: Diamond Club free pass for March

Sounds like CET is getting stingier and stingier. im platinum and only make diamond once....wasnt anythign to be excited about. I didnt find anything that great about the lounges. Food is mediocre. The only good thing about it is you get free booze. I live in Myrtle Beach, so I go to cherokee once in a while too. Their diamond lounge was nothing to write home about either. Mediocre food, and NO free booze or even a bar. For some reason, I think I get more offers being platinum than diamond. The only reason I stick with CET is because I go to Cherokee in NC, and they have CET properties all over the country.

N.Y.N.Y.
reviews: 4
6. Re: Diamond Club free pass for March

I think my ADT should qualify that is why I am surprised to never have received these passes in the mail.

I only qualified for Diamond this past October for the first time.

My minimum bet at Pai Gow poker and tiles is $100, average probably $240+.

At least 4 hours per day.

Plus $5 slot play earning minimum 500 tier credits per day but usually more.

jnick422
7. Re: Diamond Club free pass for March

I agree, its not strictly ADT. I made diamond last year for the first time and they have never sent me passes. I get offers for everything else and am even in their 'total insider' club. Usually earn 1500-2000 tier a day but still never get a pass. Still haven't used the club...maybe because they charge the $10 comps. I would have thought they would sent me at least passes once to check it out for free.

Maryland
reviews: 13
8. Re: Diamond Club free pass for March

I'm the lowest level of diamond and doubt that my ADT is anything to shout about. I've received the passes each month since they changed the policy. They usually come very late in the month, the last few dys.

Its kinda funny but, not as a protest or anything, I have not stepped foot in a diamond lounge for many months. Too many good free (or cheap) food options elsewhere and the Amphora Lounge or Borgata Buffet can't be beat for 10 comp dollars.

Myrtle Beach, South...
reviews: 192
9. Re: Diamond Club free pass for March

I think its absurd that they even charge you at all. Its ridiculous. You earned their diamond card status and still treat you like dirt. Why even have or offer a diamond lounge if you have to pay to get in? Its ridiculous. They definitely dont have many incentives for people to want to become a diamond member. I certainly dont see anything exciting about it any more.

Edited: 8:47 pm, February 18, 2012
Hamilton, New Jersey
10. Re: Diamond Club free pass for March

The best benefits to becoming entry diamond used to be the lounges and free parking. I was at 13000 tier when they made the change ( normally about 20,000 per year) in June and finished the year at 14000. So far this year I'm only at 400 tier, so my CET play has gone way down. I'm waiting to see what the " great new changes" to the program will be in April before I waste any more time to make diamond. At least at Borg you get their excellent buffet or Amphora for the same $10 comp. Also , Feb. was the last time I got the free passes , but didn't go yet.