We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation between Santa Marta and Cartagena

Which Santa Marta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
usa
reviews: 1
Transportation between Santa Marta and Cartagena

I'm going to Santa Marta for 1 week and I hear that Cartagena is a must visit city , which is the best way to travel by land? Is it safe

How long is the trip?

Did I make a mistake by booking Santa Marta instead of Cartagena?

Canada
reviews: 1
1. Re: Transportation between Santa Marta and Cartagena

hi mcks

There are 2 ways to get from Santa Marta to CTG One is by bus and the other by taxi. You can also ask for a van which may have 2 or 3 passengers and share the cost. It is safe if you travell in daylight. I have travelled many times and never felt danger. Santa Marta is heaven for me CTG is nice also but to many people bothering you to buy from them not as nice beach also.

Steve from Canada

2. Re: Transportation between Santa Marta and Cartagena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 23, 2009