We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Andres Island: a romantic place to stay

Which San Andres Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buenos Aires
San Andres Island: a romantic place to stay

I am about to travel to San Andres Island, and I would like to know if actually is a very or not al all romantic place, since I would like to have a very private and unforgetable moment with my boyfriend. Sorry my for my english. Any suggestion, will be a great help for me. Some tips, to know better the places, as well as any idea you may suggest. Thanks!!!

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 22
1. Re: San Andres Island: a romantic place to stay

Si querés pasar un día romántico en la playa, andá hasta Johny Cay. Una vez ahí, caminá por la arena hasta alejarte de los bares y de las lanchas que van y vienen. El otro lado de esta islita parece salido de la película "La laguna azul". Es precioso y no hay prácticamente nadie... llevate una toalla, mucho bronceador y agua.

Otra opción romántica es ver la puesta de sol en la costa oeste de San Andrés. Hay un restaurant lindo en una zona llamada West View.

Ontario
reviews: 62
2. Re: San Andres Island: a romantic place to stay

I was on San Andres with my boyfriend a few times. There are lots of romantic places to go such as the beach at Roky Cay, snorkelling off Acuario/Haynes Cay, or at the piscina natural, or walking the boardwalk in el centro at night. You cna sit on the beach at Sprat Bight and look at the stars with no traffic to bother you. You can also sit out at the pier bar at the Marazul for drinks at night but sometimes it gets loud and noisy.

You can try going to a nice restaurant such as La Rincon de Langosta which is right on the ocean for lobster dinner. A golf cart ride around the island is also very romantic as you can stop at beaches along the way where there are no people around. Especially south of San Luis.

3. Re: San Andres Island: a romantic place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, August 21, 2009