We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any reviews about Copa Airlines?

Which San Andres Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Any reviews about Copa Airlines?

I'll be going to Brazil, flying COPA Air, via Panama. How is this airline? Has anyony travelled in their business class? Any comments?

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 22
1. Re: Any reviews about Copa Airlines?

I travelled from Buenos Aires to the Caribbean area with Copa Airlines. In general, the flight was ok. The planes looked new and the food was not bad at all. The only problem is that I had a tourist class ticket and as there was very little room between the seats, my flight experience was extremely unpleasant. However, business class seats looked much more confortable, so you shouldn't worry about that.

Cheers.

Diego.

Minneapolis
2. Re: Any reviews about Copa Airlines?

I have flown on COPA several times to Colombia via Panama. They are one of the most punctual airlines in the world. All their airplanes are brand new. More so than any american airline I've used in a while. The punctuality part worked against me last week though, I had a Continental Airlines flight from Houston to Panama which was delayed a bit and even though they are partner airlines and there were several people with that connection, COPA wouldn't hold the flight even a few minutes for us. But like I said, they are almost always on time.

I agree with the other review, the business class looked quite comfortable. And COPA always serves a meal. Even on one hour flights.

3. Re: Any reviews about Copa Airlines?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Andres Island