We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best resort to partyyyy!!!

Which San Andres Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quito
best resort to partyyyy!!!

I just got back from the Dominican Republic but I want to start working on my next trip. I am planning to go to SA with a big group of friends. Which resort is the best to party and where is the night life? when should we go?

Ontario
reviews: 62
1. Re: best resort to partyyyy!!!

If you are staying at one of the Decamerons, I suggest the San Luis or the Aquarium. They are both party hotels. The weather is very rainy in November and early December, so try going from Jan-April.

There is not a lot of night life on the island. Most clubs are only busy on the weekends. However there is a great reggae bar called Kella's across the street from the San Luis where you can dance on the beach. There is a disco at the San Luis as well and the piano bar is always crowded and full of people. (There is no piano though).

If you stay at the Aquarium you can go to Willy's which is across the street or Blue Deep which is the biggest disco on the island. If you stay in town, then you can hang out on the boardwalk at night and drink on the beach. There is also a strip club in town.

However the lure of this island is the beaches and snorkelling/diving, not so much for the nightlife.

There is a large population of Rastas in the San Luis area so you can chill out and "mellow" with them if you are interested in that kind of thing.

2. Re: best resort to partyyyy!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Andres Island