We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nolitours - Toronto / Cartagena starting December 2011

Which San Andres Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
reviews: 125
Nolitours - Toronto / Cartagena starting December 2011

Looks like Nolitours are running a Cartagena route from Toronto starting in December. A step in the right direction!

:-)

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
reviews: 7
1. Re: Nolitours - Toronto / Cartagena starting December 2011

Great news Wibs now add & an extra week of air only to see some more of the amazing country of Colombia has to offer.

I gather your heart still in San Andres Is. so you're hopping that returns also to their tour list.

By the way where's your star, someone with 14 reviews like you should have one.

Edited: 3:16 pm, May 11, 2011
Ontario
2. Re: Nolitours - Toronto / Cartagena starting December 2011

Hi ya Playa-K! :-)

Yes, I'm hoping that they just get the charter going and maybe throw SAI into the mix. Would sure make some people happy here I think! If they don't, I did a quick price check from Cartagena to SAI..it was about $380 US I believe...it's actually cheaper from Bogota! lol..

I'd love to do a split trip of SAI, PROV and some of the mainland for 2 weeks...wouldn't that be marvelous!!!!!! 4/5/5 combo kind of thing..that'd be great!

Well...at least there's the attempt to go out of Toronto again...I'm interested to watch this play out.

Hope you're doing well..All the best! :-)

WIBS-K

PS..Star? What's a star? Is money involved? LOL...

Ontario
3. Re: Nolitours - Toronto / Cartagena starting December 2011

If there is...how does a talking translator sound??? hee..hee...

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
reviews: 7
4. Re: Nolitours - Toronto / Cartagena starting December 2011

The "star" I guess is something Trip Advisor bestowes on poster's who achieve multiple reviews, at 14 looks like you're overdue for one!

Time to round up the troops & lobby the Nolidudes to reinstate the San Andres Island hop.

You go girl :--}

San Andres Colombia
5. Re: Nolitours - Toronto / Cartagena starting December 2011

Visited my sister in law yesterday at her new job. She is the manager of the "Hotel Blue Reef". Seems to be a nice small hotel about a mile from the North end. Nice plain rooms, quiet, pool, but no beach. Clean and staff seems to be friendly and attentive. Double room about $70.00 each all inclusive. Food,snacks, and bar. Will check it further and report back.

Ontario
6. Re: Nolitours - Toronto / Cartagena starting December 2011

Hey..I totally forgot about another option..West Jet extended their flights and times from Toronto to Montreal...there's a 10:30pm flight and you'd have to wait for your morning flight (direct flight to SAI) price is $225 return. I remember seeing sell off flights from Montreal for around $500 I think.

Razial..thanks for the post on Blue Reef..it looks pretty good! :-) I look forward to more details!

http://compra-venta.vivavisos.com/viajes-tiquetes+sur-bogota/promocion-san-andres-con--todo-incluido/16545248

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
7. Re: Nolitours - Toronto / Cartagena starting December 2011

I've flown with Noli-not an experience I'd like to repeat-bargain basement doesn't begin to describe those wankers.

North Bay, Canada
reviews: 22
8. Re: Nolitours - Toronto / Cartagena starting December 2011

It sure is a step in the right direction ! I must admit Cartagena looks pretty interesting and somewhere to consider next year. Travelled many times with Nolitours and really, haven't had a problem yet. They've always delivered.

9. Re: Nolitours - Toronto / Cartagena starting December 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, October 01, 2012
Get answers to your questions about San Andres Island