We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marazul: Anyone know if there is coffee maker in the room?

Which San Andres Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kenogami, Ontario...
reviews: 4
Marazul: Anyone know if there is coffee maker in the room?

Hello, heading to San Andres on Monday and was wondering if anyone who's stayed at the Marazul could let me know if there was a coffee maker in the room? I've emailed the resort several times, with no reply. Also - is there a time difference between Montreal and San Andres? I was told they are one hour behind, but haven't been able to confirm. Thank you!

San Andres Colombia
1. Re: Marazul: Anyone know if there is coffee maker in the room?

I don't know of any of the big Hotels that have coffee makers in the room. most have coffee in the lobby all day long. If you type in World clock on the web u will see the different time zones. As an added note most Hotels don't answer your emails. Hope this helps

san andres island
reviews: 7
2. Re: Marazul: Anyone know if there is coffee maker in the room?

No, sorry they don't have , they do have at the restaurants and some places around the hotel.

Kenogami, Ontario...
3. Re: Marazul: Anyone know if there is coffee maker in the room?

Thanks very much for your help!

Kenogami, Ontario...
4. Re: Marazul: Anyone know if there is coffee maker in the room?

Thanks very much for your reply - please note that in the last 21 years that I've been travelling, I have always received a reply from resorts - whether via FAX or email - including those in Aruba, Cuba, Mexico and St. Maarten. It's a concern if they do NOT reply - reflects poorly on that resort and what the needs of their clients may be. I've never been to the Marazul and have read unfortunate reviews about Decamerons from ALL OVER the Caribbean - I hope not to be disappointed but will let everyone know about this resort upon my return. Again, thank you VERY much for your help!

5. Re: Marazul: Anyone know if there is coffee maker in the room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 05, 2012