We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CAN"T make up my mind !!!

Which San Andres Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
reviews: 1
CAN"T make up my mind !!!

I keep doing between Marazul and del delfinos

can anyone give me tips!! we love to snorkel

any going Dec 4th ?

Wasaga Beach, Canada
reviews: 5
1. Re: CAN"T make up my mind !!!

Mario at the pier at Marazul will take you out for the most amazing snorkelling trip....and you can take the boat out to the small islands in front of the Marazul for free and snorkel all day if you like....Marazul has a very active party atmosphere on the pier each night....very fun ... didn't stay at the delfines but we did visit and it is very small and very quiet but it is right in town...depends on your likes...

toronto
2. Re: CAN"T make up my mind !!!

thank you I think you help me make the decision,

Marazul it is !!!

can't wait hope the weather cooperates with our stay

cheers

REN

Mazinaw Lake...
3. Re: CAN"T make up my mind !!!

Just got back Nov.20. This is a great island. We stayed at the Aquarium. 5 al cartes, sea food was a great restaraunt, see Norbert there, he looked after us in fashion. The Aquarium has ok snorkling right in the ocean pool outside the seafood restaraunt/ pier bar.Again this resort is in town, you can walk to Delfines, This hotel is very small 36rooms, we used it as a waterhole on our walks to and from town. Les than 5 mins. walk to aquarium 5 restaraunts( make res). You can also walk to islano, although its closed it has a bar open and snack foods available and is along the beach on your way to Mariland. So on a morning walk you can watch the town wake up( interesting) walk the beach, have a coffee at any of the three resorts along the way and back for breakfast in about 1 hr.Island tour gets you oriented to the island. West side is a must see to snorkle, in the promos you sea the aquarium (hooded snorkle helmets) is there, the water slide(does not exist) but was shot there. 5-7$ cab ride, 1$ t0 enter, your cabbie may stay snorkle for your hearts content( take bread) fish are in the hundreds. Cabbie, if he waits $20. worth it, he'll watch your stuff. I'll get you Emerson's #. he has a new car, Willian has a van if to have 4 or more. Marazul was also great, but not the meal selection, but as previously reported. great pier bar, access to shuttle to island off site snorkle, slightly younger appeal. Good Luck. Smarty

4. Re: CAN"T make up my mind !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:23 am, October 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Andres Island