We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants at Christmas

Which Medellin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alexandria, VA
reviews: 22
Restaurants at Christmas

We have visitors that are arriving December 23rd (supposedly) and leaving the 26th at noon. I just tried to reserve for lunch at In Situ in the Jardn Botanico for the 24th. I thought it would be a nice break from the city tour I have planned for that day. In Situ is going to be closed all day on the 24th and 25th. Most restaurants are closing at 4 or 5 pm on the 24th.

Anyone have a recommendation for something in the centro that is good? (I am not a fan of the restaurant at the Museo Nacional.)

Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
reviews: 69
1. Re: Restaurants at Christmas

Try Hato Viejo, good Colombian cuisine, about 4 blocks from Botero Plaza ,also check out the restaurant atop the American school - can't remeber the name exactly of the school or restaurant,but it is the main school for english in centro, when US Embassy puts on meetings in Medellin they are usually there.

Edited: 9:31 pm, December 09, 2012
2. Re: Restaurants at Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, December 17, 2013