We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any new year party in Medellin

Which Medellin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Any new year party in Medellin

I am in medellin right now. Whenever I am in a new city normally I find a tour group / bar hopping group or a pub crawl and join in. As I dont speak spanish at all it is very difficult for me to go into a general club alone.

I had been in medellin for a few days now and have not found any groups like this. Is there anything happening during the New Years night with an international flavor? May be an exotic mix of american / european tourists hanging out at a local bar or a club. If so I would love to join on.

Thanks

1. Re: Any new year party in Medellin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:39 am, June 29, 2011