We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to watch English football

Which Cartagena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 45
Places to watch English football

Hey guys! Il be in Cartagena next month and of course here in UK the premier league kicks off again! I'm a Man United fan and really want to watch the matches. Now understanding the time difference it might be a bit hard as our games kick off normally 3pm which would make it morning in colombia.

I haven't booked a hotel yet can anyone recommend one where shows these matches or anywhere?

Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 90
1. Re: Places to watch English football

When you going to be there mate?

Might join you watching some football too!

Lecheria, Venezuela
Destination Expert
for Cartagena, Colombia
reviews: 46
2. Re: Places to watch English football

Two places you may find it:

1. El Leon de Baviera (on Calle del Arsenal)

2. Beer Station on Caribeplaza mall.

Bogota
3. Re: Places to watch English football

Ask the hotel if they have the TV channel ESPN (that's the one we use in south america to watch it), just send e-mails, and ask them if they have the service, I'm from Bogota and some people here follow the league, so I think over there should be somehow the same. Just give it a go and send some emails :p

reviews: 45
4. Re: Places to watch English football

Touchdown in Cartagena on the 16th August will be staying till about 27th then to Santa Marta for the Lost City. I know there's Man Utd game on the 17th and then a late kick off game against Chelsea 8pm (uk time) on the 26th which I need to watch! However wouldn't mind watching any of them prem games.

5. Re: Places to watch English football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 28, 2014