We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a bar in Cartagena to watch SuperBowl

Which Cartagena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Compton, NH
reviews: 4
Looking for a bar in Cartagena to watch SuperBowl

My wife and I will be arriving in Cartagena on February 3, 2013 staying at the Holiday Inn Catratgena Morros. Can anyone recommend a bar where we can watch the Super Bowl that night?

Thanks,

Paul

Thunder Bay, Canada
reviews: 2
1. Re: Looking for a bar in Cartagena to watch SuperBowl

The Capilla del Mar had it on last Year!

Compton, NH
2. Re: Looking for a bar in Cartagena to watch SuperBowl

Thank you.!

Turners Falls...
reviews: 9
3. Re: Looking for a bar in Cartagena to watch SuperBowl

Paul

Enjoy the Super Bowl.

It is more fun to visit a bar (especially in the towns) watching a major soccer (futbol) game.

We did that during the Colombian championships (December) and it was great fun.

The Colombians were very friendly and seemed to enjoy our enjoying the game with them

Tad

Compton, NH
4. Re: Looking for a bar in Cartagena to watch SuperBowl

I agree its fun to watch futbol games in local bars when traveling. I've done so many times in a number of European countries and a few in Latin America. I had a great time watching a European championship game between England and Germany....in a Berlin beer garten!

But you see I'll be in Cartagena February 3rd which is Super Bowl Sunday and my home team the NE Patriots may be in it; so that's what I'm looking to find....a bar to watch THAT in.

But gee, thanks anyway Tad.

Los Angeles...
5. Re: Looking for a bar in Cartagena to watch SuperBowl

there will be a lively group at the casa viena hostal in getsemeni watching the game i'm sure

Compton, NH
6. Re: Looking for a bar in Cartagena to watch SuperBowl

Great. Thank you!

Owings, Maryland
reviews: 2
7. Re: Looking for a bar in Cartagena to watch SuperBowl

I expect to be in Santa Marta Feb 3RD, and would also love to go to a sports bar to watch the Super Bowl. BUT, I'm hoping to see MY home team, the Ravens play!!!!!!!!!:-)

San Diego...
8. Re: Looking for a bar in Cartagena to watch SuperBowl

La Brisa Loca is probably the best place for sports bar in santa marta...but i haven't been there for 2 years

I don't stay there though as I like Taganga better...and I don't do dorm rooms all that well....but they have a lively bar I frequent when staying in TAganga...and they like their sports...

having said all that...i'm a 49ers fan...will bet on new england over ravens... but rooting for raven/49er supebowl...

Edited: 9:24 pm, January 14, 2013
9. Re: Looking for a bar in Cartagena to watch SuperBowl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 16, 2014