We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

personal tour car and guide

Which Cartagena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, Florida
personal tour car and guide

I would like a guide and a car for about 4 hours while I am in Cartagena in November.

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
reviews: 7
1. Re: personal tour car and guide

I would recommend you consider hiring JJ the Cartagena tour guide you can read various posts by forum folks who contracted his services by entering his name in the search…

www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cartagena
reviews: 96
2. Re: personal tour car and guide

Playa is bang on in his recommendation of JJ. You won't find any better to spend your time with in Cartagena.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 2
3. Re: personal tour car and guide

We were in Cartagena in August, grabbed a taxi at the Hilton hotel and asked the driver how much to take us to a couple of tourist spots. He showed us on the rate chart that they have an all day rate - I think it was 100,000 cop but we negotiated down to 70,000 for the day. Our driver not only took us to several locations but also served as our tour guide. He also drove our shopping bags back to the hotel while we remained in the walled city for dinner that night, and sure enough our bags were there when we got back after dinner.

Dublin
reviews: 3
4. Re: personal tour car and guide

My girlfriend and I recently did a tour of Cartagena with Henry (Henry El mejor guia de cartagena" <snowfull1966@hotmail.com) and found it very enjoyable. Henry gave a great tour of the city, had a good command of English and a good sense of humour and both of us enjoyed our morning in his company. JJ had been highly recommended on this forum but Henry's quote for the tour was much more reasonable and we did not regret our decision to do the tour with Henry.

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cartagena
reviews: 96
5. Re: personal tour car and guide

Perhaps the attached thread would explain why Henry charges less. Information that I have received indicates that he is not a licensed guide.

tripadvisor.ca/…41352086

victoria
reviews: 8
6. Re: personal tour car and guide

How much did Henri charge as we have booked him for dec. thanks, Janet.

7. Re: personal tour car and guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 pm, November 12, 2012
8. Re: personal tour car and guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, December 15, 2013