We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JJ the Cartagena tour guide......??

Which Cartagena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MI
reviews: 5
JJ the Cartagena tour guide......??

Anyone use JJ lately? Tried to email him a few days ago but have gotten no response yet. Last post on him was in May. Is he still in business?

Thanks

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cartagena
reviews: 96
1. Re: JJ the Cartagena tour guide......??

Yes JJ is still in the business. Give him another day or two and he will respond. I'll touch base with him to make sure.

You will love him as has anyone else who has used his service.

MI
reviews: 5
2. Re: JJ the Cartagena tour guide......??

Thanks for the response bjsabina.....

I've seen you rave about him on other posts.

I emailed him awhile ago so was not sure if the email got there.

Since you seem to be a friend/proponent of his........could you give me an idea of what type of tours he could provide?

Thanks!

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cartagena
reviews: 96
3. Re: JJ the Cartagena tour guide......??

Sorry that I've been slow to repond to your question. I've been trying to reach JJ by phone and it wasn't going through. I finally contacted him today - the rason he has not responded is that he has been ill and his computer at his home is not working at the moment. He said he will out to an internet cafe tomorrow and check his e-mail and will respond to you. He says sorry.

As far as the type of tours he does, he will customize his tours to whatever you would like to see and/or do. He can do a city tour, walking tour of the old city, take you to La Popa, to La Castillo de Felipe (the fort), he can take you to emerald shops, shopping, to the volcano which is outside of town - it is basically whatever interests you.

I hope you are able to connect with him soon.

Philadelphia
reviews: 7
4. Re: JJ the Cartagena tour guide......??

Also tried to contact him some time ago with no response.. Sorry to hear he was ill and thanks bjsabina for the information. I'll send him another email.

5. Re: JJ the Cartagena tour guide......??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, December 17, 2013