We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife/clubs

Which Cartagena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 2
Nightlife/clubs

Hola my sister and I are in Cartagena for the next week, and are wondering what the good clubs are, or if there are certain places better on certain nights?? We're early 30s and staying in laguito but are fine taking a taxi wherever..

Thanks in advance for your help!

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cartagena
reviews: 74
1. Re: Nightlife/clubs

Cafe Havana is very popular but check when you get there because it used to be closed on certain nights. Mr. Babilla is also popular. I'm sure others can recommend a lot of other clubs.

A nice bar you should check out is Cafe Del Mar - it's on the wall overlooking the ocean.

Vancouver, Canada
2. Re: Nightlife/clubs

Thank you!

Fort Lauderdale...
3. Re: Nightlife/clubs

We will be in Catagena for 2 nights in Sept 2012. Our group would like to know of any good (and safe) clubs in the area of down town.

Oakland, California
reviews: 60
4. Re: Nightlife/clubs

You can go to Tu Candela and party like a Secret Service agent.

5. Re: Nightlife/clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 21, 2013