We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Need family friendly hotel in old city for March

Which Cartagena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Camrose, Canada
Help! Need family friendly hotel in old city for March

Anyone have any recommendations? I'd like something nice but not Hitlon prices...

Victoria, BC
reviews: 71
1. Re: Help! Need family friendly hotel in old city for March

Hotels in Old City are expensive. They are boutique-like and hence the cost. I'll suggest you check rates for Santa Clara and Charleston.

You'll find much better rates in Hotels in Bocagrande.

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 3
2. Re: Help! Need family friendly hotel in old city for March

You may want to checkout the Las Americas Global Resort since they are located on the beach and are also close to the "old city". They also have a free shuttle bus to the old city. You don't say how old your children are but most kids would enjoy the beach aspect more than historical old city.

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 3
3. Re: Help! Need family friendly hotel in old city for March

Sorry, I just realized you never mentioned children.

Cartagena
4. Re: Help! Need family friendly hotel in old city for March

There are some small hotels in the old city that you might like. These 2 I recomend are clean and decent. Please keep in mind that most of these hotels are more expensive than those in the Bocagrande area. You can visit www.hostalsandiego.com and www.hotel3banderas.com

I hope these might be usefull for you.

Camrose, Canada
5. Re: Help! Need family friendly hotel in old city for March

Thanks for the posts. we found Casa de Las Palmas...I'll update you once we're back!

6. Re: Help! Need family friendly hotel in old city for March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:22 am, December 10, 2008
7. Re: Help! Need family friendly hotel in old city for March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 19, 2009