We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night market

Which Chengdu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 6
Night market

Hi

I would like to visit the night market near minshan hotel. Is it open daily or only during the weekends?

Also where is He Hua Ci wholesale place? How do I get there?

Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Wuhan, China
1. Re: Night market

I"ve searched on the search engine and have asked a friend who live in Chengdu, but sady it is looks like there is no night market near Minshan Hotel

You could take bus NO.16、27、28、34、54or55 and get off at Renmingbeilu Erduan(人民北路二段),then go north and turn right at the first crossing,keep going about 300meters ,you'll find the wholesale place.

Singapore
reviews: 6
2. Re: Night market

Thanks much!

Chengdu, China
3. Re: Night market

I don't believe there is a night market near Minshan hotel. But, Jinli Street and Wide and Narrow Street are good places to go at night. It gives you the traditional taste of Chengdu life as well as modern bars and cafes.

The main body of He Hua Ci wholesale place is actually relocated. But in the old location, you can still find remaining shops there. if you are not confident to take local bus, you can take taxi. It is not far from Minshan hotel indeed, perhaps cost 20 RMB.

Reply to: Night market
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted