We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to Hailuogou from Bifengxia

Which Chengdu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 3
going to Hailuogou from Bifengxia

Dear All,

Is it difficult to hire a car from bifengxia to Hailuogou? From where? How much will it be?

How long does it take by car from Bifengxia to hailuogou?

2 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 9
1. Re: going to Hailuogou from Bifengxia

M….m I’m a budget traveler thus no any info for car hiring.

Probably, you shall by bus from Bifengxia to Ya’an first. The bus schedule is from 07:30~18:10 at each 10min interval. Bus fare is ¥6.

At Ya’an, you shall more choice, to hire a car or by bus.

Herewith by bus plans;

Ya’an direct to Hailuogou:

Hitch Chengdu- Hailuogou buses. Chengdu has 2 buses direct to Hailuogou daily at 09:30 and 10:10. Re my 2013.10 trip records, the bus will arrive Ya’an after 2 hours ride. That say around 11:30 and 12:10 respectively.

If you miss these buses, an alternate plan is Ya’an- Gangu Di(the intersection at Hailuogou and Kangding)- Hailuogou.

By Ya’an- Kangding bus at 09:50 or 11:20. The full fare is ¥74, thus you’ll paid less than that.

Or by Chengdu- Kangding buses that departure at 07:00 and 09:00~14:00 with hourly interval. The buses will arrive Ya’an after 2 hours.

Drop off at Gangu Di, then,

Hitch Kangding- Shímian buses that departure at 06:00 and 14:00. Re my 2013.10 trip records, the bus will arrive Gangu Di after 3 hours. That say around 09:00 and 17:00.

Or at Gangu Di to hire a car/taxi to Hailuogou. Re my 2013.11 trip record, from Gangu Di to Lengqi (7KM) need ¥15. Noted that taxi will share with other people.

From Gangu DI to Hailuogou is 51KM, pro rata speaking, it’ll cost ¥100.

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 3
2. Re: going to Hailuogou from Bifengxia

thank you very much chinaloveland for the valuable info.

Reply to: going to Hailuogou from Bifengxia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted