We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

China Exploration

Which Chengdu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 4
China Exploration

I went through a lot of soul searching to decide whether to go with China Exploration as there did not seem to be anyone to used them on the forum. Hope this is the correct place to post it as I wanted people to know that they are are legit and give good service and reasonable rates. We took the plunge to go with them as the service and communication was so good that it was hard not to. I was not disappointed. Everything was booked and organised as agreed, and we paid via paypal in advance. While we were in Chengdu we even were paid a visit by one of their staff who wanted to make sure we were happy with everything. Above all, our needs came first and all the planning made by them ensured that it was the type of travel (leisurely and no shopping) that we wanted. Top marks to them and we plan to use them again when we go back to China next year.

1. Re: China Exploration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 09, 2014