I will arrive in MACAU International Airport on 25 Dec 2007, 5am. It turns out that it is difficult to find Macau Dollar in Indonesia (my country). I only manage to get HongKong Dollar instead. My questions:
1. Can I use HongKong Dollar if I want to take bus/taxi to GuangZhou? If I can't, where is the best place to get Macau Dollar?
2. My nephew will pick me up at the bus station in GuangZhou. He lives in the "tian he" area? do you know which bus should I take?
3. I actually plan to go to Tibet through GuangZhou, but very dissappointed with the travel agent in Guangzhou, they are not professional n till now they can't decide whether they will bring us to Tibet. If we want to join tour to Tibet from Macau, which travel agent you can recomment?
4. If I fail to visit Tobet, I n my friend plan to go to ChengDu, Jiu Zhai Gou and guilin by ourselves. What is the best route to those three places? What transportation can we use? any other places that are interesting for us to visit? My plan to China is from 25 Dec - Jan 8, 2008.
5. Thank you for your support n helps.