We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle bus from Suzhou to Hangzhou airport ?

Which Suzhou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Princeton, New...
Shuttle bus from Suzhou to Hangzhou airport ?

Does anybody know if there are any express shuttle bus from Suzhou to Hangzhou airport, if it does,how long will it take and how often it runs ? I have to catch a flight at 12:30pm at Hangzhou airport.

Thanks.

Tammy

beijing
reviews: 5
1. Re: Shuttle bus from Suzhou to Hangzhou airport ?

No shuttle bus that I've ever heard of. But traffic between these two cities is too unpredictable. You'd be better off catching the bullet train to Hangzhou then taxi to the airport. Much more reliable and predictable.

The G7381 leaves Suzhou at 08:07, arrives Hangzhou 09:45. You should be able to catch a taxi from the station and be at the airport by 10:45, plenty of time to check-in with a cushion to spare.

Your other option would be to catch an intercity bus between the two cities, may take about 3 to 3.5 hours depending on traffic. Then taxi from bus station to airport. For this method, you'd want to catch a bus leaving by around 07:00 to give yourself a time cushion.

Pg
reviews: 65
2. Re: Shuttle bus from Suzhou to Hangzhou airport ?

kychina.

sorry to jump in this link.

I remember when I took the G train to Hanzhou , it stopped at Hangzhou station.

I remember that the Airport Bus is not too far away, walking distance about 20 to 30 mins. and also the famous restaurant yaiporjia (grand mother's house) is nearby in the commercial complex.

May I know which station.

thanks

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
3. Re: Shuttle bus from Suzhou to Hangzhou airport ?

Make a call to the airport Hangzhou, i saw they currently have two buses daily to/back from Suzhou. English version may be not updated compared to Chinese version where i saw there are only two buses.

http://www.hzairport.com/en/bus.aspx

The highway network by Yangzi delta area is highly developed. I guess bus will cover the way in 2 hrs.

#vinerlies

it is Hangzhou Main R.S.

Pg
reviews: 65
4. Re: Shuttle bus from Suzhou to Hangzhou airport ?

OrientalRed,

Thanks

Suzhou, China
reviews: 1
5. Re: Shuttle bus from Suzhou to Hangzhou airport ?

There is a shuttle from Suzhou to Hangzhou Airport

Suzhou to the Airport at 06:45, 09:15, 11:45, 14:30 and 16:45

Airport to Suzhou at 11:20, 13:50, 16:00, 18:30 and 21:15.

Sanyuan Binguan (三园宾馆) 887 Renmin lu 人民路

6. Re: Shuttle bus from Suzhou to Hangzhou airport ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 23, 2013