We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suzhou itinerary need advice

Which Suzhou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
china
Suzhou itinerary need advice

I have one day in Suzhou and half day in Tongli. In Suzhou, I plan to visit:

(1) Humble Administrator Garden

(2) Master of Nets Garden

(3) Panmen area (incl Ruiguang Pagoda)

(4) Beisi Pagoda

(5) Hanshan Temple

(6) Tiger Hill

(7) Twin Pagoda

(8) Xuanmiao Temple

(9) Shantang Street

(10) Pinjiang Street

Is it too much to cover for the one day Suzhou?

Thank you.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Macau
reviews: 170
1. Re: Suzhou itinerary need advice

Impossible. You could manage 3 of the above (eg 1,2 & 6) - 4 if you are not a photgrapher or garden buff, assuming you stay the night and get an early start at the first garden. If you are not there in a weekend you might be able to cover more. I don't know the last 2 streets - what is there?

china
2. Re: Suzhou itinerary need advice

Hi

Both (9) and (10) are canal streets and understand is scenic. (10) is near Guanqian street where I am staying.

I will reach Suzhou on Sunday probably noon and leave Suzhou on Monday evening. Within this period, what is the best pick among the above.

Thank you.

3. Re: Suzhou itinerary need advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, November 22, 2009