We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Tongli - timing

Which Suzhou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Bus to Tongli - timing

Hi

I read from elsewhere that the Bus from suzhou to Tongli is opposit the railway station.

I manage to get these timing:

8:55, 9:15, 9:35, 9:55, 10:15 the ticket is about 8rmb and the tour package ticket is 88 rmb

Can I know if there are afternoon bus as I am arriving in suzhou at 9:20 am and thought of checking into hotel then leave for Tongli.

What time is last bus from Tongli back to Suzhou?

Thanks

Day

Shanghai, China
1. Re: Bus to Tongli - timing

No, the buses seem to depart whenever they're full, no specific timing. Probably every 20-30 mins?

I don't know what time the last bus for Tongli -- Suzhou is, but it's only about 80 RMB by taxi, should you get stuck.

Beijing, China
reviews: 8
2. Re: Bus to Tongli - timing

Tongli is not a big place,through tickets including lots of gardens,for me it seems similar,i only feel the Sex museum is so interesting there,haha...i spend more time there than those gardens

i can't remember the last bus's time

3. Re: Bus to Tongli - timing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 11, 2009