We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Service,Zhengzhou Bullet Train Station to Shaolin Temple

Which Zhengzhou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 20
Bus Service,Zhengzhou Bullet Train Station to Shaolin Temple

I will be arriving in Zhengzhou Bullet Train Station and want to make my way to Dengfeng, then finally to Shaolin Temple.

Can anyone help me with the bus details please? I hope to get bus station name and bus number.

Bi-lingual station name and directions most appreciated.

Accommodation advice also please.

Thanks is advance

3 replies to this topic
Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
reviews: 53
1. Re: Bus Service,Zhengzhou Bullet Train Station to Shaolin Temple

From your bullet train station (郑州东站, East Train Station) first go to the Railway Station 郑州火车站. In front of Railway Station there's the Long Distant Bus Station 市长途客运站. Take tourist line to Dengfeng 登封, around 25 RMB, every 30 minutes a bus, 1 hour to arrive. The bus first arrives Dengfeng New Bus Station 登封新汽车客运站. If you want to go to Shaolin, don't get off at the new station but wait until it reaches the old station 登封老汽车站. From there take bus 8 to Shaolin, 2 RMB per person.

In Dengfeng, bus 1、2、3、6、8 goes to Shaolin.

Bon voyage

Edited: 12:30 pm, February 16, 2014
2. Re: Bus Service,Zhengzhou Bullet Train Station to Shaolin Temple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:28 am, March 11, 2014

Beijing, China
3. Re: Bus Service,Zhengzhou Bullet Train Station to Shaolin Temple

Bullet trains are available in both Zhengzhou Station and Zhengzhou East Station. I am not sure which station you will arrive. You can find buses to Dengfeng(登封) at Zhengzhou Station.

Reply to: Bus Service,Zhengzhou Bullet Train Station to Shaolin Temple
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted