We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor store in Sanya

Which Sanya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
Liquor store in Sanya

Hi everyone, my partner and I will be traveling to Sanya for a holoday for 6 nights, we have booked ourselves into a villa at Pullman Yalong Bay resort. From what we could gather, Yalong Bay is a pretty isolated spot and the hotel bar closes at 11pm, hence the question here, what's a good liquor shop or chain supermarket where we can get our supply of beverages (beer, spirits ect) which we can then enjoy in our own space and comfort? We don't mind traveling to Sanya city if need be, as we are sure some human contact will be sorely missed afyer a few days in Yalong. Thanks in advance for your advice.

3 replies to this topic
Sanya, China
1. Re: Liquor store in Sanya

I don't think there is any store specially selling liquor, but u can buy alcohol in any of the supermarkets.

There is a shopping area which is not far from your hotel called Baihua Valley and there are some bars open till late.

Auckland Region...
2. Re: Liquor store in Sanya

Thanks for the reply, we will check it out :)

reviews: 104
3. Re: Liquor store in Sanya

I suggest you by duty free in airport because in most of the local stores in town 80% of the products sold are fakes. To be sure you can by good original liquors you need to go to 6th floor at summer mall in da dong Hai.they are pricey but they have original imported goods. Most of house brands liquors sold in sanya are faked plus you must be careful at the price. Same goes with wines most of them carry counterfeited labels you need to even be careful if you go to pub because they will put fake liquors in your cocktail. The best advice is watch out. The shopkeeper is always ready to give you cheaper price if he notices you are too smart so he thinks in this way to buy your silence. They are ready even to give you 50% off. The point is you do not know what you will be drinking and many tourists have regretted.

Reply to: Liquor store in Sanya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sanya