We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hainan island cruise

Which Sanya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Hainan island cruise

hi , there

Anybody know any information about getting to Hainan island in China from Hanoi Viet Nam by boat ?

many thanks

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
reviews: 109
1. Re: Hainan island cruise

No direct way by boat.

Was it a guess or what is the background information you have about it?

Haikou, China
2. Re: Hainan island cruise

No direct boat to Hainan.

However, cruise from Halong Bay ,Viet Nam to Sanya, Hainan is available, you can check with Luckystar Cruise for details.

Hainan, China
3. Re: Hainan island cruise

A number of cruise lines have Halong Bay and Sanya as ports of call on their schedules BUT you need to check that you can embark/disembark at will - for most companies this is a big no no.

HainanFeilipu

jltluther15
reviews: 1
4. Re: Hainan island cruise

Hainan Feilipu,

Judging on your previous posts on this site, looks like you may live on Hainan. If this is true, would you happen to have any housing lists or resources where I could look for long-term (1-2 year) housing options in the Haikou area? I'm moving with my family to Haikou this summer.

Best,

Jonathan

5. Re: Hainan island cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:42 pm, June 22, 2013