We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please please help getting paranoide over weather.

Which Sanya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
birmingham
reviews: 7
please please help getting paranoide over weather.

we are going aug26 tillsept 10, please tell us that it will not rain all day and every day, we are in need of sun, with all this horried weather at home.thanks.susan19544.

Cheshire
1. Re: please please help getting paranoide over weather.

I got back on Wednesday 04th July 2007 and was there for 8 days. It rained for a day and a half and was cloudy for another full day, mixed but mostly sunny for the remainder. July has the most rainfall so I thought this was about average and still got a good tan. When the sun is out, beware - it is ferocious and it is not east to stay out in it for long. There are warnings about muggings and theft occurring in Sanya City. You need to have your wits about you.

birmingham
2. Re: please please help getting paranoide over weather.

thanks pollycheshire, feel better now about the weather.

Nottingham
reviews: 1
3. Re: please please help getting paranoide over weather.

We are also going to Sanya on 26th August staying at Landscape & going to Beijing (flying from Manchester).I too am a bit concerned about the weather and hope for good weather after the crap summer we've had here - i couldn't cope with anymore RAIN.

birmingham
4. Re: please please help getting paranoide over weather.

we go 26 aug from manchester, with all this rain at home , at least we will be aclimatised, at least when it does rain it will be warm rain, we will get plenty of sun. dont worry.susan19544.

London
5. Re: please please help getting paranoide over weather.

We were there for from the 3rd to 12th July, there was a massive tropical storm when we arrived which last about 24 hours, at which point we were quite worried... but after that it didn't rain again the whole time we were there. I think you would be very unlucky if it rained much more. The clouds come and then clear very quickly. Some more rain would almost have been a relief though because it was mega hot, by the end our hotel pool was as hot as bath water. Between about 12 and 3 stay in doors!

MELBOURNE ENGLAND
reviews: 6
6. Re: please please help getting paranoide over weather.

Just got back from a 2 week holiday and the weather was great. No rain but clouds occasionally which you are really grateful for to escape the intensity of the sun. Very hot every day.

Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Shanghai Region
reviews: 104
7. Re: please please help getting paranoide over weather.

According to:

www.travelchinaguide.com/climate/sanya.htm

Sanya's three rainiest months are August, September and October. Good luck, and I hope the storms stay away.

Scotland
reviews: 8
8. Re: please please help getting paranoide over weather.

Hi

We came home from Sanya 3rd July we had a couple of days of rain but unlike here the temp does not dip, it is actually good to watch a tropical storm

Walsall, England
reviews: 1
9. Re: please please help getting paranoide over weather.

We got back on the 31/07, in 2 weeks we saw approx 20 min of rain in total and that was at night! Fab weather throughout, hope it continues for you.

birmingham
10. Re: please please help getting paranoide over weather.

hi steve thank goodness we paid for the extra leg room, susan19544.

Get answers to your questions about Sanya