We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shenzhen stay

Which Shenzhen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queensland
reviews: 5
Shenzhen stay

I thinking going from KL to sz. What do I need to do this trip? Where should I stay??. Thinking a 2-3 day stay, then into HK any suggestions please. Need a nice place in HK Koolwoon area, close to markets/food areas/shopping.Prices for accomodation would be appreciated.Thanks 8lindy

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Macau
reviews: 192
1. Re: Shenzhen stay

What are your interests? Why do you want to go to SZ? What is your budget for a hotel?

You'll have to ask the HK questions over on the HK Forum, but again give them some clues as to budget etc - best to use the TA search function first.

Queensland
2. Re: Shenzhen stay

k

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 16
3. Re: Shenzhen stay

Hi 8lindy,

Shenzhen from KL can be reached by Air Asia. In Shenzhen you can stay at Kai Li Hotel @2027 Jiabin Road, Shenzhen China. I had stayed here and the good thing about this hotel is that it is near to Metro Station.

It is very accessible to many places around Shenzhen and nearby are eateries & shopping malls. Rooms are clean & comfortable. Hotel comes with tea & coffee facility, a welcome fruit basket will be delivered to your room upon check in.

Places you can visits are, Windows of the World, Dongmen Shopping Plaza, Electronic Plaza etc. All these places can be reach by Metro train thus saving lots of transport costs.

As for Kowloon in HK, need to browse TA in HK forum as our friend zhuhai suggested to you.

Happy hoilidaying.

ROI

Queensland
4. Re: Shenzhen stay

Thankyou 8lindy

5. Re: Shenzhen stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 04, 2014