We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel to stay in Shenzhen with 2 tweens?

Which Shenzhen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
Best hotel to stay in Shenzhen with 2 tweens?

Money not an object - what would be the best hotel to stay in, close to malls, subway with 2 tweens?

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Macau
reviews: 171
1. Re: Best hotel to stay in Shenzhen with 2 tweens?

Which malls? What are you planning to do? I've never stayed in a 5 star hotel in SZ but perhaps the Shangri-La at Luohu might suit you. The Marriott looks a bit isolated. Most people who stay in 4-5 star hotels in SZ do so on business and don't spend time on TA! I suggest you use the TA search function to find a hotel or hotels that apeal to you and then ask again.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
reviews: 109
2. Re: Best hotel to stay in Shenzhen with 2 tweens?

I would consider not to stay in Luohu if you are not only want to go to Luohu commercial center. If in Luohu, I find the Grand Hyatt nicer than the Shangri-La.

Futian Shangri-La is much nicer than the Luohu one. It is next to the Convention Center stop which is in the Central Plaza mall and connected to underground to Coco Park Mall. It is in the middle of Shenzen, for sure the business district, but you can get anywhere easily by MTR (two lines available here).

Alternatives:

Westin hotel (opposite to Windows of the World, MTR station with same name) or Intercontinental (not far from Westin).

St. Regis just opened there hotel in Shenzhen in the tallest building of the city. it is next to KK Mall (MTR stop Grand Theatre).

Many more hotels available, depends on further preferences.

shenzhen
3. Re: Best hotel to stay in Shenzhen with 2 tweens?

You should staying Shangli La hotel 5 stars

Edited: 9:51 am, August 25, 2012
4. Re: Best hotel to stay in Shenzhen with 2 tweens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, December 15, 2013