We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from El Calafate to Puerto Natales in April 2014

Which Puerto Natales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Bus from El Calafate to Puerto Natales in April 2014

Hi, I am heading to Puerto Natales from El Calafate at the end of April. I am trying to find a bus that will go on a Saturday evening, Sunday or a Monday so that I do not miss my reservations at hostels and TDP lodges. I know that Turismo Zaahj only leaves from El Calafate T, TH, Sat and was wondering if anyone knows what days and times the Cootra company goes, or any other company than Turismo Zaahj. Any info on this would be very helpful. Thank you!

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
reviews: 22
1. Re: Bus from El Calafate to Puerto Natales in April 2014

There are no evening buses. Cootra used to go every day at 7:30 am. I don't think they have a website but you could try cootra@cotecal.com.ar , though it may be well out of date. At that time of year seats on a bus are easier to find and you could go to the bus station when you get to El Calafate to see what there is and buy your ticket. A lot of people ask their lodging in EC to buy their bus tickets for them in advance.

2. Re: Bus from El Calafate to Puerto Natales in April 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 02, 2015