We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Navimag

Which Puerto Natales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 249
Navimag

Please tell me if Navimag is operating..

I am getting conflicting reports, however not able to contact their office.

via the website.

I want to book trip from Puerto Montt to Puerto Natales.

Thanks in advance

5 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
1. Re: Navimag

Navimag is operating normally. So is the website. I f you look at the top right of the we page there is an e-mail address and a telephone number. They are sales@navimag.cl and 56-2 2422 3120.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 249
2. Re: Navimag

Thanks very much...........

Have tried to make contact via sales@navimag.cl several times over a five week period to no avail.

Shall keep trying.

Cheers!

Los Angeles
reviews: 19
3. Re: Navimag

I am having the same problem.. I have spend hours trying to get the correct answer as far as schedule etc.. Please let me know of you find aything , and I shall do the same !!

Winne2
reviews: 12
4. Re: Navimag

I contacted them a week ago about November 2014 schedules and received this reply from Karen Monjes (sales@navimag.cl):

"Greetings from Navimag,

Regarding your request, we inform you that unfortunately we do not have the dates for November 2014, yet.

Probably, we are going to have available this information at the end of September 2014.

We offer our apologize for any inconvenience."

It is interesting that they show no departures after April on their booking web site and I wonder whether passenger transportation has stopped again.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 100
5. Re: Navimag

If your travel plans are flexible you can buy tickets at Navimag office at the port. Ferries travel once a week each way.

Reply to: Navimag
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted