We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Natales to Pucon

Which Puerto Natales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 5
Puerto Natales to Pucon

hello all,

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find plan my way up to Pucon from Puerto Natales. I can't find direct buses, and therefore can anyone advise a hub I should connect through? the hub can be either for buses or for flights.

had explored the option of the Navimag cruise, but they have informed me that they are not carrying passengers until further notice.

Rgds

Alex

6 replies to this topic
santiago
1. Re: Puerto Natales to Pucon

direct buses to Osorno, 30 hours ride, Pullman, Queilen and TuriBus, they depart practically every day, sorry no hub or website, ask in Punta Arenas fvor addresses. in Osorno can switch to other bus to Pucon, buses JAC

or a flight Sky to Puetrto Montt and there lot of buses to Osorno, (1 hour ride) see skyairline.cl

santiago
2. Re: Puerto Natales to Pucon

sorry also direct buses to Pucon from P. Montt , buses JAC

Singapore
reviews: 5
3. Re: Puerto Natales to Pucon

thanks! so I have to head for punta arenas? are there any departures from puerto natales?

Stanley, Falkland...
reviews: 54
4. Re: Puerto Natales to Pucon

Punta's airport is much bigger that Puerto Natales.

Airports' website usually tell you where they fly to....

santiago
5. Re: Puerto Natales to Pucon

no, all buses to Osorno depart from P. Arenas

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 64
6. Re: Puerto Natales to Pucon

Punta Arenas is a much bigger city than Puerto Natales (which is more of a town), hence the transport connections. Indeed, it is easier for you to cross over to Argentina to get North, since the Region XII is not connected to rest of Chile by road. The Chilean bus companies take the Argentine route too, crossing back North of Puerto Montt.

Reply to: Puerto Natales to Pucon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Natales