We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NRL grand final live next week

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland
reviews: 13
NRL grand final live next week

I know these questions get asked all the time but is there anybody who knows a place that will definately be playing the NRL grand final live next weekend? Preferably within walking distance of central siem reap/pub street.

Thanks in advance!

Wallabi Point, NSW...
reviews: 6
1. Re: NRL grand final live next week

Temple bar had both semi finals on via setana so I assume they will show final . Drop in on Saturday and check with them

Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 26
2. Re: NRL grand final live next week

If the Temple is full, just cross the street to either of the two bars 20 mts away on the corner of Pub Street. They will have it on big screens.

Pity the Knights aren't playing the Rabbitohs!

Hoping for a close game.

Auckland
reviews: 13
3. Re: NRL grand final live next week

Sweet, Im in town now so will pass by tonight and check with the staff!

And yeah pity the Rabbitohs aren't there, but anybody other than the storm is good for me!

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 32
4. Re: NRL grand final live next week

The Irish pub will have it on too.

5. Re: NRL grand final live next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 06, 2014