We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in june

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
weather in june

Hi

I am thinking of traveling to Cambodia in two weeks time. Would it be a good time? I will be there for 9 days. 3 days in siem reap and 3 days in phnom penh. Please advise

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
reviews: 75
1. Re: weather in june

Any time is a good time to visit Cambodia - but you can expect to get wet at some point - June is in the wet season. Pack an umbrella - it's too hot for raincoats/poncho

where are you spending your other 3 days?

2. Re: weather in june

Cause of the traveling time, I will only arrive phnom penh in the evening. Then spend the next 3 days there. On the 4th day then take a bus to siem reap. It would be afternoon by the time I get there. On the 8th day I will then head back to phnom penh in the afternoon and spend the night there again and leave the next day in the evening. Would this be feasible? Or should I be spending more time in either place?

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
reviews: 75
3. Re: weather in june

I think you would be find to add a day to SR - having spent 3 days in PP there is no need to have another full day (the one before you fly home) there is more than enough to keep you occupied in SR for 4 full days

4. Re: weather in june

Meaning 3 nights in phnom penh and 5 nights in siem reap?

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
reviews: 15
5. Re: weather in june

Yes there are more things to see and do here than PP. Add Beng Mealea temple into your agenda.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
reviews: 11
6. Re: weather in june

http://www.cambodia.climatemps.com/

7. Re: weather in june

Great thanks all! heading there this weekend!

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 2
8. Re: weather in june

here in siem reap toady is blue skies and some clouds so nice weather,hotel i am staying has no one here:)

9. Re: weather in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 12, 2014